Login

Appliances Baby & Kids Stuff Bookkeeping & Accounting Braai & Grilling Camping & Hunting Cell Phones & Tablets Construction & Services Decor & Furniture Education & Teaching Farming & Agriculture Fashion & Clothes Food & Groceries Health and Beauty Jewellery & Watches Jobs & Opportunities Laptops & PC's Law and Order Livestock & Game Parts & Vehicles Pets & Supplies Photo & Video Power & Energy Property Security & Defence Sport & Fitness Tours and Travel Wedding & Events Other
01/11/2021
Views 114

Nail Technician Training

N$ 4 500
Description:
Nubian Goddess Nails 💅🏾 will be hosting a five day Beginners Nail Technician Training course within the month of November as from the 15th November 2021 - 19th November 2021 daily as from 09:00 - 17:00, Venue Prosperita Nickel Street N.o 46.

The Training will focus of the following techniques
1. Acrylic
2. Polygel
3. UV Gel

Full training kit will be given, please see kit details on second poster above.
Training topics will be provided to registered students.

Training price: N$ 4500.00
Spaces available: Please note only 8 spaces are available.
Training deposit: N$ 2700.00
Please be informed that all training students will be required to secure their training seat with a 60% deposit stated above, the due date for deposits is on the 5th November 2021. Please ensure that you request for a quote in order to receive our banking account details, we will require a proof of payment once funds have cleared you will receive your receipt, training assignments and virtual training manual to assist you with completing your assignments. Please be informed that Nubian Goddess Nails requires a 60% deposit to ensure that the training space has been booked, the remaining 40% will only be required to be paid on the first day of training.

The Training consists of a full training kit which is provided for you to go through above, within the kit you will be recieving a drill and training hand as well as a full training manual on all the topics that will be covered in the training course and your certificate of completion.

Dail refreshments will be provided during training.

Kindly contact +264813865805 via direct call or WhatsApp to book your training seat.

Kind regards

NGN
Contact the seller:
You need to login to contact the seller.
Send Message